Real Estate Partnership
Commercial Property and Asset Management, Senior Surveyor. Manchester, UK
Up to £35,000 plus bonus and benefits
Our client are looking to appoint a Senior Surveyor to work within their Manchester Portfolio team. The team, which with is relatively small, manages a number of high profile portfolios and smaller mandates for our retained clients.
The portfolio is made up of a mix of retail, office and industrial assets and the successful candidate will be expected to provide high quality day to day property and asset management of one of the larger portfolios, liaising with our in-house client accounting team and facilities management teams and be responsible for all management functions, including tenant liaison, rent collections, service charge management and all aspects of management and landlord tenant rep etc.
The role, which reports into the partner in charge of the team, will require the successful candidate to take responsibility for servicing and managing the clients they are allocated, building and maintaining a high professional profile and relationship with those clients built on trust, integrity and a professional approach.
This is a really exciting opportunity to work with one of our client’s key clients and to build on the fantastic reputation that has been developed with these clients. The candidate will be given responsibility to deal with all property management and some asset management matters for the portfolio’s and will be given the support, training and skills to continue develop their career further.
Day to day
- Provide high quality day to day asset management of portfolios.
- Liaising with the client accounting team and property managers to ensure all assets are operating efficiently.
- Work closely with other departments and 3rd party advisers to execute lease transactions where necessary.
- To assist in undertaking development analysis/ feasibility and reporting.
- To have a good understanding of landlord and tenant matters and pursue asset management opportunities.
- To undertake market research and analysis where required in the context of a transaction or reporting.
- To efficiently produce high quality reporting materials on both a regular and ad hoc basis and to report concisely via memo’s and summary reports if required.
- To understand the business and have a sound business knowledge together with a keen awareness of the competition and to maintain a high profile in order to obtain introductions to prospective clients.
- To perform other tasks delegated by the Partner in charge as required.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team to achieve and exceed goals.
- Driven and motivated and able to manage multiple deadlines and changing priorities with the ability to motivate and direct others where appropriate.
- Entrepreneurial attitude and the ability to provide solutions and options when confronted with new situations.
- The creativity to produce clear, concise and accurate reports and other written communications.
- The commitment and determination to act effectively and professionally on behalf of the client.
- The capacity to respond effectively and professionally towards other parties with whom business is being carried out.
For more details, please upload your CV and contact us on 0203 745 7074.
Please note, not all of our opportunities are advertised. Please enquire on the number above, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of us will get back to you.
Varnom Ross – Doing things differently, for the benefit of all. ⬛⚫