Associate Director Building Surveying job in Leeds MRICS
Your new company
A leading international consultancy in construction and property with strong pipeline of work and clients in the public and private sector.
This role is currently on hold due to the current circumstances but the organisation is keen to meet with people when restrictions have been lifted.
Your new role
You will help lead the Building Surveying team with the Head of and other Directors in the office. You will be responsible for developing new clients as well as maintaining existing client relationships. You will manage projects through their full lifecycle and take on an Account Management role. You will support the development of the team, whether this be through their APC or introducing new skills.
What you'll need to succeed
* A BSc (Hons) Building Surveying or similar degree, MRICS
* Current UK Driving Licence
* Sound technical surveying knowledge
* Experience managing clients and their expectations coupled with a strong understanding of profitability
* Good people management skills
* Interest in winning work
* Full understanding of Health and Safety requirements
What you'll get in return
Excellent package with car bonus pension and health insurance, and fantastic range of lifestyle benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.