We are currently seeking a driven sales progressor to join an exciting flagship project in South East London.
- Liaise with Brokers, Solicitors and the Sales team to check that mortgage and legal processes are proceeding at the correct pace
- Process reservations and support on-site staff in exchanges and completions, coordinating all necessary paperwork to achieve deadlines
- Proactively communicate to Sales Managers details of problem plots or where assistance is required to achieve completions target on a daily/weekly basis
- Complete extensive list of weekly and monthly reports e.g. reservations; outstanding missives; legal completion statistics; data schedules; revenues; availability; releases; costs; deposits, etc and ensuring that the reports are completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Generate general letters/memos, e.g. pre-contract meeting letters, 28-day intention to complete letters, welcome letters.
- Perform general office administration tasks, as and when required, to meet the needs of the department - e.g. filing, photocopying, fielding telephone calls
- Ensure all customer information is input accurately and on time
- Ensure client extras are completed on time and with correct payment
- Carrying out due diligence checks and anti-money laundering on each client and introducers.
- Preparing AML file's
If you currently or have previously worked in a Sales Progression role and feel the above description is well suited to your experience, please apply today with an up to date copy of your CV.