CSCS Groundworker required for a finishing job in Frome, call 07725785967
Your new company
You will be working for nation wide based sub-contractor who are in the finishing process on a new build residential development in Frome. The company are one of the fasted growing companies in all aspects of ground works, from works and civil engineering. With several sites currently live they are now short of workers and are looking to hire more giving you a fantastic opportunity
Your new role
- You will be required to complete all aspects of external groundwork for a new build residential project.
- working in part of a team of operatives you will be responsible for delivery and execution of concreting, drainage, slab and kerbs, laying paths and block paving
- Forward Tipping Dumper required CPCS only with experience
- You will be required to be invoiced with all of the back fill from the deep drainage
What you'll need to succeed
- For the role you must be an experienced ground worker and able to prove this through qualification or references
- You must be reliable and hard working with great punctuation for work.
- You must have your own PPE (personal, protective, Equipment)
- CSCS card is needed for site work
- CPCS Dumper tickers needed
What you'll get in return
- Monday - Friday working hours with the option of Saturday work if you wanted
- Full time work
- Free parking on site
- Weekly pay into your bank account
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.