Project Manager - West London
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a strong Project Manager to work with the UK's leading residential development in the heart of West London.
As the Project Manager, you will have experience in cladding package management and site management. Also crane erection and dismantle and temporary works co-coordinator would be an advantage.
Job Responsibilities -
- working on a mixture high-rise development consisting of 7/8 mid high-rise apartment blocks up to 12 stories high
- Lead the bi-monthly prelim & budget reviews with the commercial director as well as the technical design team
- Working on the external packages and site management
- Experience with cladding packages
Core Abilities -
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and colleagues
- Responding to changing business circumstances and readily adapts to maintain effective performance
- Take responsibility for personal improvement, learning from experience and new situations
- Knowledge and understanding of RC Frame details & high-rise developments
- Cladding package management
- Knowledge of residential developments
You will have a strong build or build inspector background in the residential sector.
This role is for someone who is looking for a long-term career and progression, in return my client will supply an attractive salary / package and potential opportunity to grow within!
On offer -
- Basic salary to £75k
- Discretionary Bonus
- Car allowance of £4k
- Pension scheme
- Health Care Scheme