A new and exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to join a medium sized consultancy that specialise in large Residential, Commercial and Higher Education projects with values up to £100m.
My client, a medium sized consultancy based next to Liverpool St with a head count of around 60 split between QS and PM that wins large exciting projects due to the nature of the Directors contacts and clients. They’re being very careful about the recruitment process due to the culture of the company, they have a mixture of age group but certainly don’t want people that sit in the background, they enjoy yearly trips and events, every Friday is dress down and a 3 o’clock finish, usually there will be a group heading down to the pub at the bottom of the road to enjoy a beer after a hard weeks work.
- Residential development (London) £200m
- Commercial new-build (London) £150m
- Other works include refurbs, new builds and restoration projects
- Education, and Health projects range from £5 Million - £100 Million
- Ideally Be MRICS or MCIOB qualified
- Ideally have minimum 7 years Project Management consultancy experience
- Previous Residential/Commercial/Education project experience will be looked upon favourably
- Good client facing skills
The Package + Benefits
- Basic Salary: Up to £65,000
- Bonus: 10% Discretionary Bonus
- Professional Fees Paid
- Pension: Up to 5% matched employer contribution
- Holiday Entitlement: 27 days + Bank Holidays
If you would like to hear more then don’t hesitate to get in touch.