A great opportunity has opened up for a Facilities Manager to join a leading consultancy in London.
You will be responsible for managing the FM services (both hard and soft) on a portfolio of properties for various clients, assets including: Retail, Leisure and Office. The portfolio runs from London down to Brighton and so you will need to travel as required to and from sites.
Your role will include:
- Full Accountability for the FM service delivery
- Managing the supply chain effectively to deliver against contracted SLA's
- Ensure 100% compliance in respect of Health & Safety
- Act as site contact for contractors as required
- Monitor monthly repairs and maintenance works and budget expenditure
Ideally you will have 3-5 years' experience in a Facilities Management role, have a full driving licence and hold an IOSH qualification.
Please get in touch with Calum Moylan on 0207 318 5880 to find out more.