Role: Project Quantity Surveyor
Location: West London
Salary: £65,000 - 75,0000 + package
Sector: Main Contractor
This is a great opportunity to work on a residential new build scheme in Canary Wharf which will consist of a high rise residential tower worth circa £300 million, reporting into site based management and will be responsible for all commercial aspects of the scheme.
You will be joining an international main contractor working on residential, commercial, hotel & education projects.
- Procurement of Sub-Contract; Consultant and Supply only packages;
- Analysis of work package tender returns;
- Preparation of Orders with Sub-Contractors, Consultants and Suppliers;
- Contribute to the preparation if interim and final account applications for the Company and likewise internal cost and value reconciliation reports;
- Subject to the approval of the Commercial Manager value and agree Changes/Variations Management of subcontract works, financial reporting and monthly valuation and payment processes.
The Ideal Candidate
- Background from a developer or a main contractor is ideal
- Contract awareness and understanding
- Proven track record of delivery in a fast-paced construction environment
- Credible, and comfortable in dealing with a wide variety of stakeholders
- 6 or more years' experience as a quantity surveyor experience with working on different packages
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Private medical insurance / Bupa
- 5% Employer pension contribution
If you would like more information on this position, please get in touch with Tamara Stevens on 07841 336 808 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org .