Facade Manager - West London
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Facade Manager to work with one of the UK's leading residential developers In West London.
This opportunity is for someone to provide a high level of support to our clients Regional Facade Manager in overseeing the cladding packages. These include - GRC, SFS windows, precast concrete balconies, rainscreen cladding, structural steel works and curtain walling.
The project is a leading £800 million + development in the heart of West London. You will be working on the scheme's flagship project, a 35-story high end tower (the development is currently on level 7 with 2.5 years left to run).
Job Responsibilities -
- Knowledge and understanding of GRC systems and SFS Windows.
- Awareness of the full facade process from design to handover
- Experience with cladding packages
- Must have a good understanding of the facade packages and how the details work with major emphasis on quality
Core Abilities -
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and colleagues
- Attending and chairing weekly progress meetings
- Responding to changing business circumstances and readily adapts to maintain effective performance
- Take responsibility for personal improvement, learning from experience and new situations
- Knowledge and understanding of facade details
You will have a proven background working with residential developers or main contractors in the external/cladding sector.
This role is for someone who is looking for a long-term career and progression, in return my client will supply an attractive salary / package and potential opportunity to grow within.
On offer -
- Basic salary to £60k
- Discretionary Bonus
- Car allowance of £5k
- Pension scheme
- Health Care Scheme