Company – Copas Farms
Location – Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary – Competitive financial package commensurate with experience, vehicle and accommodation if required.
Copas Farms is a modern and progressive family-run business which retains its deep roots in sustainable farming whilst at the same time diversifying to maximise use of the Estate’s assets. The estate consists of 2,516 acres including 250 commercial tenancies, 66 residential properties, in-hand arable operation and two in-house Pick-Your-Own Farms.
We are looking to strengthen our senior management team with the appointment of an Estate Surveyor with well-rounded practical experience across typical rural estate business enterprises.
More specifically the role will involve:
- Overall responsibility for the day-to-day management of the commercial and residential portfolios including new lettings, lease renewals and rent reviews as supported by the estate administrator.
- Project appraisals and providing commercial advice in order to maximise the profitability of the Estate property assets.
- Acquisition and disposal of estate property assets.
- Assist with general estate maintenance and development.
- A highly skilled, dynamic and commercially minded individual.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Preferably 2-3 years post qualification experience.
- The ability to build strong working relationships with colleagues and tenants.
To apply, please click the " Apply Now " button along with submission of a CV and covering letter.