My North West based local authority client is looking for an interim Development Manager for a 12 month period.
Responsibilities would include:
- Programme manage major regeneration schemes and priority Town Centre Development projects in partnership with Councillors, the Management Team, Business Unit Leaders, other priority project leads, and community and business stakeholders to lead and deliver regeneration.
- Plan, manage and control multiple project schedules and oversee the completion of deliverables to cost and timescale deadlines.
- Prepare reports for submission to and lead briefings on projects to governance boards, Cabinet, Scrutiny and Council meetings
- You may also be required to deliver some capital projects but the majority of the work will be focused around Town Centre Development Projects.
- The ideal candidate will understand a variety of delivery models as the projects will be varied which also indicates that the best candidate for the role will possess but project and programme management skills.
If interested then please drop me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 0161 413 7290.