With flexible working options, staff discounts, a delightful canteen and a management team that really care about you, as well as some stellar opportunities for career progression, it really is a fantastic option.
Recognised as one of the best in the business, their innovative approach and focus on clients and people has created a growing and sustainable practice.
The right person for the role will be working closely with an Associate Director, you will be developing your skills and put your hands on some of London's most sought-after Residential and Commercial Mixed-use projects in partnership with developers.
As a Senior Employer's Agent your responsibilities will be:
- Liaising closely with Clients, Contractors, and Developers.
- Comply with, or improve upon clients Key Performance Indicators.
- Report on a regular basis on status of projects and update Fee Projections.
- Dealing with/organising all pre-contract investigations, surveys and other due diligence issues required by Clients, including sustainability issues.
- Preparation of cost plans in conjunction with our Cost Consultant Team, risk appraisals and management of the same.
- Whole Life Cost appraisals.
- Project manage where applicable other consultants on behalf of clients.
- Undertake all client funding and development control requirements.
- Prepare Employer's Requirements and Performance Specifications.
- Amend contracts, prepare Build Agreements and JCT contracts.
- Tendering (single & 2-stage) including EU Procurement Analysis & Reporting.
- Ensure the appropriate stage invoices are issued.
Benefits that will be enjoyed by the Senior Employer's Agent will include:
- £60,000 - £75,000 basic salary
- Individual performance based bonus
- Car allowance
- Private healthcare
- 28 days annual leave
If you meet our client's requirements, and are interested in applying for this Senior Employer's Agent position, please do not hesitate to apply by using the button below or calling Aleks Balachovic on 0203 680 0640
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.