A fantastic opportunity to join a leading London developer as Construction Director has arisen. Our client is a nationally recognised residential developer with a 1bn+ turnover. Projects will be based in London with the focus of building a number of medium to high-rise RC frame structures.
You will report to the Managing Director and have responsibility for the following:
- Responsible for the success for projects from commercial/production.
- Ownership and accountability for multiple projects, ensuring they are delivered on time and meet expectations.
- Responsible for identifying project risks, opportunities, constraints and procurement process.
- Undertake broader commercial functions having responsibility for cost advice, benchmark costs ensuring that costs are managed across the projects.
- Knowledge of current building regulations and health & safety.
- Lead the team of project managers and site team.
You will have commercial experience and the ability to drive performance across a team and business. Experience of dealing with multiple stakeholders including architects and operating at a senior level is required.
Please contact Shannon Jewell at firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.