About SDL Surveying
As part of the larger forward thinking and innovative SDL Group, we pride ourselves on attracting, retaining and developing the best individuals from across the Residential Mortgage Valuation property industry. SDL Surveying were the first business in the UK to use pioneering technology such as iPads to conduct mortgage valuation and homebuyers surveys to ensure maximum efficiency enabling 3G submission of autotyped reports on location.
We reward our team through excellent area based salary packages and benefits, sustained support and regular positive encouragement.
Residential Surveyors – National Opportunities
Join our expanding team of experienced Residential Mortgage Valuation Surveyors across England and Wales.
SDL are a fast-growing and ambitious property group with a leading presence in the current market and large lender client base. All SDL Surveyors have:
- Their own geographical patch
- The support of a dedicated booker
- The latest Innovative iPad technology
Our iPad solution allows surveyors to take site notes, photos and download relevant comparable property details on the spot, to maximise time efficiency, with the option of ‘doorstep sign off’ with auto population of lender forms. We also use a homebuyer report writing bespoke system allowing HBR site notes, photographs and auto report writing in one application.
SDL can offer you:
- A competitive salary with both monthly and accumulated bonuses.
- A first class employee benefits and development package, including healthcare insurance, pension and Fresh Perspective well-being initiative.
- The constant support of a dedicated booker and administrative team with state of the art booking system.
- Streamlined processes, maximising surveyors’ productivity and earning potential.
- The security of being an integral part of a larger organisation including Panel Management, Auction and Property Management businesses
So if you’re driven and enthusiastic, we are currently recruiting across the UK. Please contact us with your CV.
We also work with Surveyors on a consultancy basis, if you would like further information on how this works please email us directly via the apply button below