One of the world's premier consultancy firms, delivering professional services throughout the project lifecycle are seeking a professional to join their forward-thinking Building Surveying team to lead on individual Building Surveying, Project Management, and Contract Administration commissions.
Encompassing the full complement of building surveying and project management services, this global consultancy is working on some of London's most sought-after commercial, retail and infrastructure projects.
Building Surveyor the responsibilities :
- Financially manage a number of projects, taking responsibility for all aspects of financial management, including invoicing clients.
- Recognized as an expert in building surveying.
- Client-facing, with the soft-skills required to build and nurture client relationships
- Experience of successfully leading a team
- Ability to work with a number of clients providing core Building Survey services and managing your workload and that of junior team members.
- Be passionate about Building Surveying, developing a team and furthering your career with a leading consultancy.
- Have an open willingness to support developing surveyors and respond to their questions.
- Strong leadership and communication competency.
- Looking for the next step in building surveying and your career progression.
- A role model to the team, setting high standards and expectations
Benefits that will be enjoyed by the Senior Building Surveyor will include:
- £55,000 - £65,000
- Excellent bonus scheme
- Flexible working
- Car allowance
- Career progression to director
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare
If you meet our client's requirements, and are interested in applying for this Building Surveyor position, please do not hesitate to apply by using the button below or calling Aleks Balachovic on 0203 680 0640.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.