Acquisitions Manager - London
An award-winning residential developer with aggressive land targets over the next 24 months is seeking an Acquisitions Manager to join their growing team. This role will be based in London and working on projects across London and Greater London.
Reporting into the Development Director, you will be responsible for driving the business forward and sourcing development sites across PRS, hotel and student accommodation as they look to diversify their offering.
Key responsibilities include:
- Utilising pre-existing contacts and network to source new development opportunities.
- Undertaking feasibility and viability appraisals including cashflow forecasting.
- Taking into consideration Sales, Commercial, Technical and Construction.
- Managing relationships with external stakeholders.
- Working closely with in-house Development team to commence the project/development management phase.
Key requirements include:
- Proven experience sourcing residential development schemes in London and completing full due diligence processes.
- Working in an acquisitions focused role currently.
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply with your CV in word format.