Senior Land Manager - London
An award-winning residential developer with aggressive land targets over the next 24 months is seeking a Senior Land Manager to join their growing team. This role will be based in London and working on projects across London and Greater London with exposure to PRS, hotel and student accommodation developments.
Reporting to the Development Director, you will take responsibility for land acquisition from sourcing, through land appraisal to final purchase and handover to the Development team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Resource and assess the viability of sites.
- Cultivate a network of agents and contacts who may be beneficial to the company's land acquisition targets.
- Provide planning appraisals/risk assessments for initial development proposals.
- Formally negotiate for the approved purchase.
- Report progress on all sites under consideration or progressing through the purchase phase.
- Manage land and planning budgets.
You will have a strong track record in purchasing multiple sites and will currently be working in a (Senior) Land Manager role.
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply with your CV in word format.