A UK wide, independent property consultancy are seeking an Associate Building Surveyor to head up and lead the expansion of their Public sector focused Building Consultancy team based in Central London.
The successful Associate Building Surveyor will benefit from a linear career progression pathway to Director, be given the autonomy to lead on a diverse portfolio of Education and Healthcare projects whilst developing and mentoring a small team of Building Surveyors.
This is a client-facing opportunity where the successful individual will work collaboratively with the Commercial lead in strategizing and initiating forward-thinking ideas to ensure the team are continually improving and developing.
The Successful Associate Building Surveyor?
- Demonstrable experience leading on Projects across sectors (Education & Healthcare exposure preferable)
- Client-facing with experience working in a private practice/consultancy environment
- Confident managing/mentoring more junior members of the team
- A positive, 'can-do' attitude with the ability to build/maintain key client relationships
- £55,000 - £70,000
- Profit share bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Car/travel allowance
- Enhanced Contributary pension
- Private medical care
- Frequent company outings and incentives
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James for an informative and confidential discussion.
01628 367 038
Building Surveying / Project Management / MRICS / Building Surveyor / Contract Administration / JCT