A boutique, independent chartered surveying practice are seeking a Senior Building Surveyor to join their forward-thinking West Essex based team.
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will benefit from joining a close-knit, unified, and friendly team who offer concise real estate advice throughout the property cycle.
Sectors including Residential & Development, Education, Public
The Senior Building Surveyor Role?
As the successful Senior Building Surveyor, you will be given the opportunity to work alongside an extremely diverse client portfolio across Greater London. Services will be vast and encompass the full spectrum of traditional building surveying competencies including Fire Risk Assessments, Defect Diagnosis and Schedules of Condition.
The Successful Senior Building Surveyor?
- MRICS or 7+ years private practice/consultancy experience
- Proficient carrying out a variety of project and professional services including Defect Diagnosis, Report Writing and Tender Documents
- A positive 'can-do' attitude
- Client-facing with the 'soft skills' required to build and maintain key client relationships
- £45,000 - £60,000
- Generous benefits package including flexible holiday scheme
- Opportunity to grow and develop within a friendly, diverse private practice with an extremely enviable repeat business %
If you are a Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James for an informative and confidential discussion.
01628 367 038
Building Surveying / Project Management / MRICS / Fire Risk Assessment / Building Surveyor / Building Pathology