An International Cost Consultancy are seeking a professional Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their growing Head Office, south of the river Thames.
The Senior Quantity Surveyors Role
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will take the lead on a range of interesting healthcare projects across London and the South, whilst also working with a Partner and offering support to the junior Surveyors.
- Full cost management service
- Pre and post contract duties
- Key client contact
- Project Manage projects where necessary
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- A proven track record of managing build projects
- Healthcare sector experience
- MRICS would be preferable
- Client facing
- Degree qualified
- £60,000 - £70,000
- Professional membership fees
- 25 days annual leave
- Working from home
- Career development and progression
- Mobile phone
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Surveying / Quantity Surveyor / Cost Management / Quantity Surveying / Construction