A boutique, partner-led property consultancy is seeking an Associate Building Surveyor to offer varied real estate advice across range of residential and commercial projects.
Offering progression to Partner, the successful Associate Building Surveyor will join an award-winning consultancy with a collaborative structure and benefit heavily in terms of career progression from working as part of a close-knit, forward-thinking team.
Working closely with their Building Surveying lead, the successful Associate Building Surveyor will be given the opportunity to develop their skills and work on some of London's most sought-after projects.
(Clients including London's most prestigious landed estates, institutional investors and pension funds)
The Successful Associate Building Surveyor?
- 5+ years consultancy experience as a Building Surveyor
- Comfortable working as part of a team and using your own initiative
- Experience carrying out a variety of design and specification works, project delivery and core professional services
- £60,000 - £75,000 basic salary
- Clear progression pathway to Partnership
- Performance based, team and company bonus
- Car allowance
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + annual leave incentive
- Professional subscriptions
- Continued professional training
- Cycle to work scheme
- Frequent office events and company socials
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James for an informative and confidential discussion.
01628 367 038
Building Surveying / Dilapidations / MRICS / TDD / Building Surveyor / Commercial / Property