A nationwide property consultancy with international ties, have a need for a dynamic and tenacious residential valuation surveyor to come into their team at Surveyor/Senior Surveyor and help become a focal point of the fast expanding Valuation division. My client is extremely ambitious with a huge foothold in both the UK and European markets.
About the team
The team is led by an experienced Partner with a strong instinct for supporting, encouraging, and developing individual team members, and for recognising and rewarding achievement. The work is focused, but it also has to be enjoyable; the team respects each other’s skills and enjoys each other’s company.
The core function of this role is to undertake valuations of residential property: owner-occupied, investment, ground rent and mixed-use portfolios for:
• Secured lending
• To provide first rate valuation advice to client
• Writing concise accurate valuation reports
• Carrying out valuation calculations
• Reporting and supplying property information to financial institutions
• Supervise and mentor more junior members of the team/office
• Business development for the Residential Valuation team, and opportunities for other parts of the business
• MRICS, registered valuer
• First rate report writing ability
• Residential development skills ranging from tens to thousands of units, requiring Argus developer and Excel skills (preferred but not essential)
• Proven IT skills, including high-level Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint competencies
• Highly organised, efficient and able to work to tight deadlines
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, coupled with an eye for detail, a commitment to excellence and building strong client relationships
• Flexible and self-motivated with a real desire to please customers
• Positive attitude and willing to learn with and develop the team.
• Full driving licence
Please give me a call to discuss (Sam) 07917 042 950.
I am a specialist General Practice recruiter with over 4 years’ experience in the industry. If this role isn’t for you but you’d like to discuss your options I’d love to hear from you.