A globally renowned property real estate consultancy is seeking a chartered Surveyor/Senior Surveyor to come into their fast-paced team to help undertake loan security, investment and strategic advice to a broad range of clients for residential & development purposes. The work will be highly varied with clients being some of the most sort after in the market (examples of which are detailed below).
Working as part of a dynamic group of staff that provides market leading advice to institutions, fund managers, developers, property companies, international banks and PLCs. The successful applicants will be involved in valuing assets across the residential sphere but with a primary focus on the Build to Rent (PRS) sector.
You will be focused mainly in London & the South East. You will be tasked with providing valuations on a variety of residential assets including:
- Strategic Land,
- Ground Rent Investments
- High value single homes within Prime Central London.
My client is far and beyond the market leader in the burgeoning Build to Rent (PRS) sector.
Their clients include:
Whilst my client also works on developments in Wembley Park, Greenwich and Stratford.
- Close relationships with clients ensuring high quality advice is continuously achieved.
- Provision of valuation and advisory services for a broad range of asset types with a particular focus on Build to Rent (PRS).
- Report writing for a broad range of purposes including acquisition, accounts, loan security and strategic advice.
- Working closely with junior and senior team members on a plethora of instructions.
- Preparation of models using Excel and Argus developer.
- To integrate with the wider residential network and other business lines such as Capital Markets and Funding, Development Agency, Planning and Building Consultancy.
- To support an expanding team in its business development objectives and continued growth in revenue.
- MRICS & Registered Valuer.
- Proficient IT skills.
- Fantastic communication skills both verbal and written.
- Highly numerate with the ability to grasp complex investment scenarios.
- Organised, focused and high attention to detail.
- Team player who deals effectively with colleagues and clients.
- Ability to work in fast paced dynamic environment.
- Passionate about property.
- If background is commercial role could suit if looking to change sectors
My client is a global leader within the market who amassed over £50 million in valuation turnover last year. They offer regular title reviews (every 6 months), yearly bonuses and hugely competitive salaries! If you’re looking to make a move where exposure and progression are at the forefront this is for you.
Please give me a call to discuss (Sam) 07917 042 950.
I am a specialist General Practice recruiter with over 4 years’ experience in the industry. If this role isn’t for you but you’d like to discuss your options I’d love to hear from you.