Development Monitoring Surveyor - Associate
£80,000 -£85,000 + benefits
Carriera is recruiting for a leading, multi-disciplinary consultancy, who offer a variety of services, including quantity surveying, building surveying and project management.
About the role;
Our client is looking for an Associate Development Monitoring Surveyor to work alongside the head of development monitoring. The role will see you working with institutional investors, financers and private equity investors.
- Financial and technical due diligence
- Risk management
- Liaising with clients
- Assist with business development
- Support junior team members
This fantastic opportunity will suit someone who is eager to progress within the business towards partnership.
- You must be MRICS
- Have considerable experience as a development monitoring surveyor ideally within commercial, industrial, education, mixed-se & residential sectors.
- It would also be desirable if you have experience in both internal and external business development.
Please contact Harry Catton on 0203 817 4002 or email: email@example.com for more information.
Follow us on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/carriera-limited) and visit our website (https://www.carriera.co.uk/) for the latest jobs