An independent, forward-thinking private practice based in Chelmsford, Essex are seeking a commercially-minded Senior Building Surveyor to join their close-knit team.
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will work alongside a diverse, privately-owned client portfolio and work across sectors, predominantly focusing on the private commercial property market.
Equity potential offered to a Senior Building Surveyor based in Essex/Hertfordshire looking to improve their work/life balance by joining an independent, flexible property consultancy.
The Senior Building Surveyor?
- MRICS preferred
- Experience working in a private practice/consultancy environment
- Proficient carrying out core professional services
- Client-facing, with a positive 'can do' attitude
The Successful Senior Building Surveyor Will Receive;
- £50,000 - £60,000
- Equity incentive
- Performance based bonus
- Flexible working
- A diverse, privately owned client portfolio predominantly based around Essex, Herts and Cambridgeshire
- An independent practice who hugely prioritise work/life balance
- Company pension
- Additional benefits package
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James on 01628 367 038 for an informative and confidential discussion.
Senior Building Surveyor / Chartered Building Surveyor / Building Surveyor / Building Surveying / MRICS / Dilapidations