A forward-thinking development and construction consultancy are seeking a career-driven Senior Building Surveyor to join their close-knit yet expanding team.
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will benefit from joining an organisation who boast an exceptional staff retention rate and place employee development at the heart of everything they do. There is a unified belief that each member of this friendly yet focused and goal-orientated team should be given the opportunity to realise their career potential and feel valued and recognised for the work they carry out.
Sectors including private/public residential, regeneration and mixed-use.
The Senior Building Surveyor Role?
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will join an established, well thought of team and work closely with the Building Surveying Director whilst carrying out a broad range of traditional Building Surveying duties including but not limited to;
- Remedial Repairs
- Contract Administration
- Planned Maintenance
- External Cladding
- Defect Diagnosis
The Successful Senior Building Surveyor?
- MRICS accredited
- Experience working alongside public sector clients and contractors
- Private practice/consultancy experience with experience carrying out Residential projects preferred
- Client-facing with the 'soft skills' required to build and maintain key client relationships
- £50,000 - £65,000 pa
- Continued career development and personal development
- Flexible working
- Generous benefits package
- Diverse project portfolio
If you are a Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James for an informative and confidential discussion.
01628 367 038
Building Surveying / MRICS / Building Surveys / Building Surveyor / Property / Construction / Regeneration