A forward thinking and innovative practice are seeking an Associate Quantity Surveyor to join their expanding and swiftly progressing, Oxford, Cost Management division.
The successful Associate Quantity Surveyor will deliver high profile projects and help develop future work for the company.
The Associate Quantity Surveyor
Ideally, the successful Associate will have a good residential background and some Employer's Agent exposure.
- Quantity Surveying consultancy experience at Associate level
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven track record of helping junior Quantity Surveyors
- MRICS ideally
- Residential, Education, or healthcare project experience
- Client facing
- Employers Agent knowledge would be welcomed
- £55,000 - £70,000
- Car allowance
- 25 days annual leave
- Private health cover
- Professional membership fees and training
- Career development
- Avoid the London commute
- Flexible working
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Associate Quantity Surveyor / Surveying / Cost Management / Quantity Surveying / Senior Quantity Surveyor /