Senior Quantity Surveyor
A specialist construction consultancy are seeking a bright, and ambitious MRICS Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a multi-talented team which continues to grow.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be joining a medium size company than has thrived during the last 6 months, hiring staff across arrange of disciplines. Thus, offering good job security.
The Senior Quantity Surveyors Role
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will join a team of 40+ who work across a range of sectors with projects valuing up to £200m.
You will be expected to delivery projects independently and manage client expectations.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Newly MRICS, or 1-3 years post chartership
- Property/Build project experience (not civils or rail)
- Worked within a consultancy environment
- Good pre and post contract knowledge
- Confident and able to work independently
- £50,000 - £65,000
- Professional subscription fees
- Training and development
- Career development
- Job security
- Flexible working
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / MRICS / Surveying / Cost Management / Construction / Quantity Surveyor