A privately owned, nationwide firm of commercial property consultants are seeking a Senior Building Surveyor to join their expanding Guildford office.
As the successful Senior Building Surveyor, you will be given the opportunity to progress to Associate and Directorship within a consultancy offering 360 advice throughout the property cycle. This forward-thinking consultancy also prioritise offering employees the chance to stand out and welcome staff input to help drive the team forward.
The Senior Building Surveyor Role?
This is a balanced project/professional services role meaning the successful Senior Building Surveyor will carry out the full-remit of traditional building surveying duties ranging from pre-acquisition surveys to project delivery.
The Successful Senior Building Surveyor?
- MRICS accredited
- A diverse private practice/consultancy background as a Building Surveyor
- A team player mentality with a willingness to develop and learn new skills
- Client-facing with the soft skills required to build and develop key client relationships
- £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
- Company car or allowance
- Performance based bonus
- Flexible working
- Personal/professional career development plans
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Private healthcare
- + Additional benefits
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James for an informative and confidential discussion.
01628 367 038
Building Surveying / MRICS / Building Surveyor / Property / Flexible Working