A unique, Building Consultancy are seeking a professional, MRICS Associate Quantity Surveyor with either Residential, Education, or Healthcare sector experience to join their sociable team in Central London.
Based a short distance from London Fenchurch Street station, the Associate Quantity Surveyor will work alongside a Director in delivering projects, managing the current Quantity Surveying team, and look to increase the work pipeline.
The Associate Quantity Surveyor
- Quantity Surveying consultancy experience at Associate level
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven track record of helping junior Quantity Surveyors
- Residential, Education, or healthcare project experience
- Client facing
- Employers Agent knowledge would be welcomed
- £65,000 - £80,000
- Car allowance
- 25 days annual leave
- Private health cover
- Professional membership fees and training
- Career development
- Avoid the London commute
- Flexible working
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Associate Quantity Surveyor / Surveying / Cost Management / Quantity Surveying / Senior Quantity Surveyor /