Senior Cost Manager - Multi disciplinary practice - Central London
Your new company
I am representing an international company with great strength and a culture of progression who are looking for Senior Cost Managers to support project teams and post Covid 19 restrictions, based in the client's support offices across London.
Your new role
- Lead a small team of Cost Managers within project delivery team, coordinating and aggregating the outputs and feeding into overall Programme
- Maintain responsibility for the accuracy of cost data, including transposition into Cost systems and business reporting;
- Assure all Cost data that feeds into Cost reporting within the area, as well as all Cost data that feeds into Programme reporting;
- Act as main point of contact for all Cost reporting and Cost intelligence, working closely with the Head of Cost Management to maintain Cost Systems ensuring accurate reporting, benchmarking and analysis of Clients infrastructure costs;
- Provide expert professional advice covering Clients infrastructure Costs to our client and wider business stakeholders (including, but not limited to, Procurement specialists, Cost / Contract Management personnel, Estimators and Project Controllers);
- Ensure continuous development and improvement of Clients policies, procedures and resources for all Cost services.
- Work closely with the Finance, Commercial, Project Management teams and other Project Controls functions to ensure Cost is integrated with all other functions and aids in informing decisions; and Aid in the development of a benchmarking database and in the reporting process to provide timely and accurate advice to inform decision making.
What you'll need to succeed
* Membership of the RICS, ACostE, ICES or similar relevant professional association, and degree or equivalent experience or achieved NVQ Level 2 in Project Controls;
* Experience in high value, complex construction or infrastructure project environments;
* Understanding of complex and diverging project data, with an ability to assimilate and convert into meaningful metrics and management reports
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.