Your new company
A BRAND NEW job opportunity to join a traditional general practice surveying firm based in London's iconic, West End. My client is offering an opportunity for an experience commercial property management surveyor the chance to further their career and develop their skills within a client facing highly autonomous environment. Many of the firm's clients are property companies, funds and HNWI, overall the company manages c.200 properties for over 100 clients with a staggering 1,500 tenants. The successful candidate will be joining an ambitious team of 10 other professionals.
Your new role
This is an opportunity for an experienced Management Surveyor join a small team, take on the responsibility of all round Management for a group of well-established clients. As a senior member of this team the successful candidate will be responsible for their own clients and portfolios primarily located in London & South East. Key Aspects of the role:
- Full property management service for several existing Institutional, Occupational, and Private Investor Clients in addition to the asset management.
- Liase with the accounts team and be responsible for reporting Client Statements, Service Charge budgeting and reconciliations.
- Organise and be responsible for Health & Safety compliance on your portfolio of properties
- Contribute to continual improvement of departmental systems and procedures: reporting structures, workflow and client reporting.
- Providing a superb service to existing and new clients
- Develop contact base and introduce potential new business to the Firm.
What you'll need to succeed
MRICS Desirable The successful candidate will hold a proven track record within commercial property management with the ability to demonstrate strong client management skills. You will understand what it's like to work within a small to medium sized business driving value and offering a comprehensive service to valued clients. 2 - 5 Years commercial management experience as a minimum will be required along with asset management skills, a working knowledge of the landlord & tenant 54 act, service charge experience and the potential to win new business.
What you'll get in return
This is a BRAND NEW opportunity to join a growing private practice who are looking for a senior management surveyor, the business can offer a generous basic salary, competitive bonus scheme + additional corporate benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.