Senior Investment Analyst (Logistics) - Central London
An actively acquiring UK warehouse investor with an estimated rental value in excess of £30 million is seeking a Senior Investment Analyst to join their London team. Working directly with the Investment Director, you will be responsible for making recommendations on the acquisition of urban warehouse assets across the UK.
- Appraise new acquisitions and make recommendations to the Investment Director.
- Work with Asset Managers to review due diligence and agree final business plan assumptions.
- Assist Asset managers with Capital Expenditure and income analysis to support transactions.
- Assess the suitability of assets for sale and liaise with Investment Director over the choice of selling method.
- Collate market reports and key data to aid in trend analysis.
- Produce property output data for input into wider accounting models.
- Degree in finance, property or economics desirable.
- Strong numerical and financial modelling skills.
- Transactional experience in commercial real estate across the UK (industrial related experience advantageous).
- Accounting or other recognised financial qualification desirable.
- MRICS qualified also desirable.
Salary up to £85,000 per annum plus benefits and bonus package.
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply with your CV in word format.