Are you looking for flexible working options to accommodate work-life balance?
RESIDENTIAL VALUATION SURVEYORS REQUIRED (see area list below)
SOUTH POSTCODES - East London (E, IG, RM) - Hampshire (SO, SP, RG) WEST - Shropshire/Herefordshire (SY, HR, possibly LD) - Swansea (SA, CF) - Somerset/Exeter (TA, EX)
NORTH - Hartlepool/Scarborough/Whitby (TS, YO)
EAST - Norfolk/Peterborough (high PE, NR10+)
Our Client is one of the leading suppliers of valuation and panel management services within the UK.
As an already well-established force in the field of surveying our client can offer great opportunities for qualified residential surveyors across England and Wales.
They offer a new level of service in residential valuations and surveys direct to both lenders and consumers to further enhance their already excellent service delivery capabilities.
They are owned and supported by a market leading compliance and support service provider who are the largest provider of compliance support and business consultancy services for financial services, legal and workplace benefits professionals in the UK.
Our Client is seeking additional RICS accredited Residential Surveyors on a zero hours basis across England and Wales. This is to support their already well-established team of employed surveyors and to enable us to deliver mortgage valuations and company survey products to both private and lender clients alike. They will work closely with you to ensure they offer the most concise postcode coverage available, which means less travel time between appointments making your working day more efficient.
What’s on offer
• We reward our surveyors with a competitive fee split per completed job
• Great variety of work in every postcode
• Market-leading innovation using iPad technology to enable faster report completion and remote working
• Extensive support network, including access to an Area Director and our dedicated administration and sales teams
• Company benefits include – holiday pay, iPad, laptop and company email address
• Support for both formal and informal CPD requirements
• Tailored postcode patch to minimise travel time and maximise opportunity
• Home-based role, with flexible working options available to accommodate work-life balance
- As an RICS registered valuer with at least two-years post-qualification experience in residential surveying, you will have a good mix of experience completing mortgage valuations and surveys, alongside being both driven and enthusiastic
For more information and a strictly confidential discussion please call:
Graham Johnson – 07821 708131 or Jeff Johnson - 07940 594093.
Or email your CV to: email@example.com