I am currently working with a Local Authority in Hampshire who is looking for a Building Surveyor to join their team.
About the role;
- You will carry out a wide range of surveying duties across the Councils 3000 housing residential stock and some corporate commercial properties - Responsive repairs, Planned Maintenance, Diagnosing what work is required, Preparing Specifications.
- You will assess the condition of the assets, identify building defects, assess quality of work undertaken, offer solutions to resolve any issues identify and prepare specifications for repairs or planned maintenance schemes.
- You will liaise with customers and stakeholders
About the contract;
- 3 months +
- £22-£24 an hour (inside ir35)
- Start ASAP
- DBS check needed.
- In office 3 or 4 days a week (scope to increase working from home once settled)
What to do now
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Sophie at Park Avenue Recruitment.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
We do not advertise all of our vacancies, especially if we have suitable candidates in mind to undertake the work we get in. To get the best chance at securing the perfect contract for you, let us know your preferences and we will be happy to call you when we find a position that you may be interested in.