A Local Authority in Essex is looking for a competent Interim Estates Surveyor to join their Property Estates team.
As an Interim Estates Surveyor, you will be responsible for completing projects and backlog such as:
- (Site Visits) Establishing boundary lines, boundary ownerships, resolving potential land grab and taking required action to engage solicitors
- Landlord/Tenant Reviews and Negotiations. Low value rent roll. Roughly two cases per month.
- Acquisitions and Disposals within the Council's Property Portfolio
Key Experience Required:
- To be a hardworking and punctual individual and be able to efficiently work in the Estates & Asset Team
- Previous experience of Estate Surveying, Acquisitions, and Disposals, Rent Reviews, Lease Reviews, and Valuations, preferably within Local Authorities.
- Education to Degree level or equivalent in property-related discipline, as well as this they must be MRIC's qualified.
The position will be for an initial 3-6-month period with scope for an extension
Working arrangements TBC, homeworking included.
The contract will pay roughly £350 LTD Per Day.
What to do now
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Conor at Park Avenue Recruitment. (Conor@park-avenue.co.uk)
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
We do not advertise all of our vacancies, especially if we have suitable candidates in mind to undertake the work we get in. To get the best chance at securing the perfect contract for you, let us know your preferences and we will be happy to call you when we find a position that you may be interested in