Macdonald and Company are working exclusively with a large, landed estate in Northern Lincolnshire. The main sectors are in-hand farming, let farms, renewable energy, residential and commercial property, planning & development, forestry, minerals and sporting.
A unique opportunity has arisen to take ownership of the residential property portfolio of the estate. Working as a member of the senior management team and reporting directly into the Managing Director, this is a highly varied, and challenging role which requires a dynamic, entrepreneurial approach and a 'can do' attitude.
- Ensure the efficient and cost effective management of the property portfolio
- Participate in the Estate-wide business planning process and develop annual operating and capital budgets
- Work closely with the Head of Finance to ensure accurate forecasting and monitoring
- Ensure budgets and expenditure are based on optimising rates of return
- Manage all planned and reactive maintenance as well as all major and minor refurbishment works
- RICS qualified with experience with a firm or leading rural business
- Proven experience of financial management, budgetary control, and strong commercial acumen
- Experience of working effectively and collaboratively as a member of a senior management team
- Evidence of managing and developing staff and contractors and an ability to lead, motivate and oversee them effectively
- Impeccable organisational and project management skills and ability to balance priorities, with an obsessive eye for detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an adaptable, collaborative, flexible and non-bureaucratic attitude
Exceptional salary/package on offer
If you are interested in learning more about this fantastic opportunity then please call Simon Chevis on 0161 607 5087 for a confidential discussion. All direct and third party applicants will be forwarded to Macdonald & Company.