Fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Quality Manager to work with London's leading high-rise residential developer.
This opportunity is for someone to provide high level of support to the Project Managers and Fieldview manager by carrying out regular inspections and reviews across all the developments with a view to pre-empt any future quality issues caused from construction details, materials activities etc.
Job responsibilities -
- Achieve a full understanding of the Quality Policy and requirements to ensure that project teams can manage their Quality Management Systems
- Site based between 3 flagship residential schemes reporting into the field view manager
- Report to the project managers on any improvements required on any construction activities.
- Promote and review manufacturer visits to site ensuring the project teams use the knowledge of manufactures in the installation of their products
- Produce field view reports of each site tour / inspection and issue to Project Managers, Construction Directors and MD's. Highlight where are concerns about construction detail
- Regularly meet / discuss with Directors to outline any concerns onsite
- Ensure close out of all reported queries
- Site based background ideal
Core Abilities -
- Building and maintaining relationships with customer and colleagues
- Responding to changing business circumstances and readily adapts to maintain effective performance
- Take responsibility for personal improvement, learning from experience and new situations
- Credible, and comfortable in dealing with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Well-presented and business like
This role is for someone who is looking for a long-term career and progression, in return my client will supply an attractive salary / package and potential opportunity to grow within!