This role is ideally suited to a Land Manager/ Land Buyer with 5 years' experience with particular focus on experience in residential property development and an interest in land acquisition for residential development purposes related work and with experience in the Build to Rent sector.
It is essential you will have a good contact base in the South East in particular Kent region confident in quick turnaround of land acquisition. You will also be provided support and mentoring to develop.
The role will encompass all aspects of residential development work including land acquisitions and disposals (short term and longer-term strategic land), promotion agreements, regeneration, affordable housing.
- Appoint manage, co-ordinate consultants involved in the preparation of planning applications including design and supporting information.
- Attend meetings and liaise with stake holders.
- Manage time frames and targets regarding planning submissions.
- Undertake design optimisation reviews and review design options and issues. In house reporting liaising with wider departmental teams.
- Monitor costs against budgets and assist with invoice approvals. Coordinating and supporting land ownership issues.
- Supporting and Identify potential new land opportunities, through land identification and managing relationships with agents.
- Feasibility and design studies for new potential developments.
- Develop financial models in Excel to evaluate prospective real estate investments.
- Update internal projection models for re-forecasting of existing investments.
- Perform detailed market research on supply/demand fundamentals, sales and rent comparables, macro trends, etc. by compiling and summarising market research reports and data.
- Prepare memorandums and presentation materials.
- Assist with the due diligence of an acquisition including preparation and review of key documents such as leases, contracts, financial statements, property valuation, asset structuring etc.
- You will be expected to have a full British driving licence
The ideal candidate will possess a team orientated mindset, with a positive attitude you will be joining a business and team which embodies an excellent staff culture. You will be able to work from home and have the use of two office locations when required for meetings.
If you are interested in the opportunity, please apply with your full CV in the first instance.