Park Avenue are currently working with a Consultancy based in Lancashire currently seeking an experienced Senior Estates Surveyor.
The will be based around providing Strategic Property and operation Landlord and Tennant services to a public sector property portfolio consisting of operational, commercial, leased out and surplus properties.
Duties in the role
- Effective management of the leasing and disposal of property assets
- Liaison with all stakeholders associated with a public sector estate
- General property/ Estate Management duties
- Alignment of service delivery with client's business and real estate strategies
What you need
- A full understanding of the Corporate Real Estate property management business.
- MRICS qualified with Estate Management or other relevant University degree.
Due to Covid19, the role will initially be home based with a view to be in the office once social distancing has been lifted in line with government guidelines.
On top of your salary and pension, you'll be able to make the most of a great benefits package, and local team based rewards depending on your role and where you're based.
What to do now
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Ben at Park Avenue Recruitment.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
We do not advertise all of our vacancies, especially if we have suitable candidates in mind to undertake the work we get in. To get the best chance at securing the perfect contract for you, let us know your preferences and we will be happy to call you when we find a position that you may be interested in.