Chartered Surveyor - Residential property practice - Central London
Your new company
I am representing a leading firm of chartered surveyors in Central London for residential property. This practice carries out building surveys on large mansions running into the many millions to flats valued in the tens of thousands. They offer building surveying services including residential and commercial surveys, as well as epc (energy performance certificates), party wall surveyor services, dilapidation surveys and property inspection reports throughout London.
Your new role
You will be commercially minded as the successful applicant will be promoted to Associate Director and then equity Director upon reaching targets. You will have prior experience in residential surveying as the role will consist in carrying out surveys and Party Wall work.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 3 years post qualification
- Must have level 3 RICS Building Surveying & Party Wall experience
- Live in London or easy access to all central London
- Has own vehicle
- Residential surveys and party wall experience
What you'll get in return
- Negotiable basic salary with bonus targets
- 20 days holiday per annum for first year rising to 25 days thereafter
- medical insurance
- pension contributions
- business travel reimbursed
- six month probationary period
- RICS subscription paid
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.