My client is looking for a Estates Surveyor to join their experienced Estates team to manage the daily running of the varied commercial portfolio.
With an up-to-date knowledge of current legislation and best practice, you'll actively support other members of the team and provide advice and guidance on surveying matters.
My client is a public sector organisation, with a varied commercial investment portfolio in the Derbyshire area.
The key responsibilities for the Interim Estates Surveyor would be:
- Doing day to day estates management, rent reviews, landlord and tenant
- Supporting occupiers in getting a plan in place to pay rents / when they will pay rents
- Support internal and external stakeholders with any property related queries
The successful candidate will be:
- Ideally MRICS Estates Surveyor
- Ideally would have worked for a council previously (but not essential)
- Has experience of estates management
- Is comfortable working remotely during this crisis
The role is a secure role with a competitive salary banding, experience dependant.