The programme is intended to make best use of our best in class estate portfolio, including options to repurpose, flex, and reconfigure vacant and underutilised space to maximise patient throughput. The success of the programme is also expected to directly benefit the associated company focus on improving the customer experience and overall satisfaction.
The client is part of Department of Health and the role is to set up public and private partnerships to invest in new health care facilities in England.
- Ensure individual projects and the programme are managed to agreed timescales, within agreed costs and to a high-quality standard.
- Manage internal and external relationships and resources for successful delivery to agreed timescales.
- Develop and implement the programme and project plan for successful delivery.
- Experience of delivering complex projects and programmes including stakeholder negotiations and influence at a senior
- High level of business and commercial acumen with experience of providing innovative solutions to a diverse range of stakeholders within restricted financial parameters.
- Experience of managing complex client/customer relationships and the ability to influence parties to the common objectives of delivering efficient and effective solutions.
Great opportunity to work on some of the UK's exciting operational property portfolio offering you stability as well as the chance to stretch your capabilities and realise long held career goals. You will be joining diverse teams working at a high professional level with a competitive industry salary.