I'm currently working with a client-side organisation to recruit for an Estates Surveyor based in a picturesque location in Derbyshire. This role offers a varied workload on an interesting and well sized commercial portfolio.
Excellent training, development and career progression is available. This team is incredibly supportive, offering flexible working arrangements.
My client is a public sector organisation, with a varied commercial investment portfolio in a picturesque location in the Derbyshire area. The team is incredibly supportive, offering flexible working arrangements, also offering a clear progression route.
The key responsibilities for the Interim Estates Surveyor would be:
- Doing day to day estates management, rent reviews, landlord and tenant
- Supporting occupiers in getting a plan in place to pay rents / when they will pay rents
- Support internal and external stakeholders with any property related queries
The successful candidate will be:
- Ideally MRICS Estates Surveyor
- Ideally would have worked for a council previously (but not essential)
- Has experience of estates management
- Is comfortable working remotely during this crisis
The role offers
- Security in this turbulent market
- Compatitive salary banding depending on experience
- Healthy Employer Pension Contribution