I'm currently working with a client-side organisation to recruit for an Estates Surveyor based in a picturesque location in Derbyshire. This role offers a varied workload on an interesting and well sized commercial portfolio.
Excellent training, development and career progression is available. This team is incredibly supportive, offering flexible working arrangements.
My client is a public sector organisation, with a varied commercial investment portfolio in a picturesque location in the Derbyshire area. The team is incredibly supportive, offering flexible working arrangements, also offering a clear progression route.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- valuation exercises
- to provide professional advice on valuation issues
The successful candidate will be:
- An experienced valuer, although registered valuer status is not essential
- Ideally have experience of working within a public sector organisation, again not essential
- Be comfortable working remotely
The role offers
- Security in this turbulent market
- Competitive salary banding depending on experience
- Healthy Employer Pension Contribution