Health & Safety Inspector
Health & Safety Fire Risk Assessor - Surrey/Home Based - Permanent - Leading employer
- Are you looking for a new challenge for 2020?
- Are you a proven Health & Safety professional with fire risk experience seeking work with a leading company?
- Are you passionate about H&S, customer focused and looking for a growing employer that offers clear progression and market leading benefits?
- Do you have experience within property, site inspections and fire risk assessment?
Our leading National Property Management company based in Surrey are seeking a Health & Safety and Fire Risk Assessor - Property Inspector to join the growing team on a permanent basis. Working as part of a wider team, you will travel to various developments ensuring H&S legislation, conduct risk assessments and provide recommendations, reports to the business.
- Excellent leading company with industry leading benefits
- Clear progression, development and career path
- Supported and funded training, development and qualifications
- Access to company car (if needed), laptop, tablet and mobile phone
- Structured organisation with various support functions such as administration and planning
- Funded accreditation's and subscriptions
- Visit client developments to conduct inspections
- Produce H&S and Fire Risk Assessment reports
- Produce remedial reports as a result of any site incidents
- Provide advise and support to colleagues relating to queries that arise from created reports
- Support client facing colleagues with details and information regarding findings
- Ensure current knowledge of legislation to kept up to date
- Liaise with other relative professionals regarding inspections such as local authority, fire brigade etc...
- FPA/IFE Fire safety diploma (or equivalent)
- NEBOSH (or equivalent)
- Proven experience with all current H&S and Fire risk legislation
- Proven experience in H&S and Fire Risk report writing
- Happy to travel to Developments across the UK (expenses paid e.g. hotels)
- Able to commute to Surrey x1 day per week
- Professional, motivated and customer focused
For further information, please apply today
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.