I am currently working with a Local Authority in the South Coast who are looking for a Repairs Contract Manager to join their team.
About the role;
- Monitoring performance of partnering contractors and ensure KPI's around responsive repairs and voids are being met.
- Dealing with complaints - following policies and procedures
- Budget Control - Day to Day Repairs and Voids
- Managing the Repairs and Maintenance team
About the contract;
- 4 months +
- £200 - £240 a day
- You will need significant experience in working as a manager within a Local Authority or Housing Association
What to do now
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Sophie at Park Avenue Recruitment.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
We do not advertise all of our vacancies, especially if we have suitable candidates in mind to undertake the work we get in. To get the best chance at securing the perfect contract for you, let us know your preferences and we will be happy to call you when we find a position that you may be interested in.