A growing Building Consultancy is looking to add a Senior Building Surveyor to its team in Maidstone, although the company are based here, you will be working with clients across London and the South East, and therefore travel to the office may only be required infrequently. There is also the option of having access to a London office and working remotely should this be easier.
The company was established by the MD leaving a large Multi-Disciplinary Consultancy, with an excellent recruitment strategy in place, the company has grown from strength to strength. They focus on a variety of projects including – Residential, Commercial, Leisure and Industrial. Clients include funds, solicitors, corporate clients, investors and developers.
- MRICS/FRICS/MCIOB would be ideal – the company will consider experienced APC candidates that are on course to become chartered in 2020.
- Experience working in Contract Administration, Dilapidations, Party Wall, Defect Diagnosis and all aspects of General Building Surveying.
- Experience ideally in a Consultancy Environment.
- Project Coordination would be an advantage (but not essential)
- Totally negotiable salary dependant on experience.
- Remote working.
- Variety of projects to work on, mainly Residential, Commercial and Industrial sectors.
- Career progression to AD/Director level is very achievable.
This is also an opportunity for a Building Surveyor who is currently working with their own clients on a self-employed basis to merge their business into this company. Salary for a candidate who can bring new business with them will also be reflected very favourably.
To apply click, apply below or call Rory Thompson on 0203 930 8612 for a confidential informal chat.
We always have a range of new Building Surveyor roles in London and the South East, to hear about them send us your CV or visit the Edgar Cowen website.