I'm currently partnered with a rapidly expanding, UK wide property consultancy seeking a Senior Building Surveyor proficient in carrying out dilapidations and the associated negotiations to join their partner led, North Oxford office.
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will benefit from a flexible working culture and work alongside a vast client portfolio, predominantly operating across the wider commercial property sector.
This is a client-facing opportunity where you will be comfortable working both autonomously, and as part of a friendly, forward-thinking team who have grown into one of Oxfordshire's most well-regarded Building Consultancy departments.
The Successful Senior Building Surveyor?
- Demonstrable experience carrying out professional services such as pre-acquisition surveys and schedules of dilapidations across the commercial property sector
- Client-facing with experience working in a private practice/consultancy environment
- Based within an hours' commute of North Oxford
- A positive, 'can-do' attitude with the ability to build/maintain key client relationships
- £45,000 - £65,000
- Performance based bonus scheme
- Continued personal/professional development
- 33 days holiday
- Car/travel allowance
- Enhanced contributary pension
- Private medical care
- RICS and professional fees
- Additional benefits
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James for an informative and confidential discussion.
01628 367 038
Building Surveying / Commercial / MRICS / Senior Building Surveyor / Dilapidations / Pre-Acquisition / Property