A multi-disciplined construction consultancy who offer varied property and construction advice across the UK are seeking a Senior Building Surveyor to join their Central London head office.
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will benefit from joining a consultancy with an incredibly low staff turnover rate who heavily prioritise employee training and development.
This is a client-facing opportunity enabling the successful individual to carry out a variety of traditional building surveying competencies including condition surveys, contract administration, and defect diagnosis on a broad array of projects across the residential property sector.
The Successful Senior Building Surveyor?
- Demonstrable experience carrying out projects across sectors (Residential experience preferred)
- Client-facing with experience working in a private practice/consultancy environment
- Confident managing/mentoring more junior members of the team
- A positive, 'can-do' attitude with the ability to build/maintain key client relationships
- £45,000 - £60,000
- Profit share bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday + birthday + Christmas shut down
- Car/travel allowance
- Enhanced contributary pension
- Professional fees
- Frequent company outings and incentives (socially distanced of course!)
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James for an informative and confidential discussion.
01628 367 038
Building Surveying / Project Management / MRICS / Building Surveyor / Contract Administration / JCT